Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Theories!

Ok, so yeah, I'm a little given to reading information about medical stuff. A friend mentioned she's having some compliment testing to track some autoimmune problems and I decided to do some research.

Compliment testing seems like it would make sense for me, since I'm having some autoimmune problems myself. After doing a little reading, a compliment problem may make sense for why I experience some of the things I do.

One of the grosser and more embarrassing things I deal with more than most are fungal skin infections. I have an active one currently, in fact. EEEW GROSS! Yeah, I know. It's unpleasant, but at least you aren't the one dealing with it.

Maybe this all ties in to the regular PIDD stuff, but maybe I should have some more testing done... Throw in some compliment testing with my T Cell testing? Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment