Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well, Hello Kidneys...

I started feeling like utter crap over the weekend. Then my left flank started to hurt. I have treatment on Monday, so I figured I could wait it out until then....

It got worse. I had to take pain meds for my side. I called and got an appointment with my immunologist. He agreed with me that it seemed like a kidney infection, so we took labs and I started on bactrim.

Two things: I am officially not allergic to sulfa drugs, which my siblings are. I tolerate bactrim quite well.

The labs came back yesterday morning. Everything was clean. So we don't know what's going on, but I think the bactrim is making me feel better, so I think I will just keep the silver lining and not look too much under the hood to see what's going on right now. I just need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment