Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've Got Good News

I got some exceptional news! I have been contacting my congressman's office constantly about the Medicare IVIG Access Act and I found out that Rep. Moran has decided to sign on as a cosponsor!


Dear Ms. Miller: Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding the Medicare IVIG Access Act (H.R. 1845). I appreciate learning of your interest in this legislation.

As you know, this legislation would establish a Medicare demonstration project to evaluate the benefits of providing intravenous immune globin (IVIG) in the home. This proposal has the potential to save billions of dollars for Medicare. I am pleased to tell you that I have added my name to the list of cosponsors to H.R. 1845.

Thank you again for contacting me.

Sincerely, James P. Moran

Huzzah! This makes me feel like I actually matter, at least a little bit, in the whole grand scheme of how things work in Washington. Maybe, just maybe, little people can sometimes have a voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment