Sunday, June 26, 2011

Indigestion

I thought I would post more about the conference and the wonderful things I learned. Well, I had the best intentions, but it just didn't work out that way and I wondered if there was some greater reason.

I was hoping it may have something to do with the fact that I've been stressed by external issues, and I really wish I could blame that. I feel strongly that there's something deeper at work. I just feel like I have a form of brain indigestion.

Uh. What?

Well, I think there has just been too much information uploaded to really be able to distill the valuable things yet. I am trying not to be too hard on myself, but that is a really challenging thing to do. It is difficult to explain properly. My mind feels like a brita pitcher. the top is full, and is slowly dripping down to give me the information that is most useful to me. I am working on it and will post about things I learned, but right now, it's just a little overwhelming. I know I learned things that were a relief as well as things that are a little scary. Eventually, I will share them with you. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment