Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vaccine Infographic

I think the above portion (click to enlarge) of the infographic found here is rather telling. Parents who vaccinate feel that parents who don't are depending on them for the health of their child. Nonvaccinators also don't see the risks in not vaccinating their kids, which is frightening to me, especially given the rise in preventable death from things like whooping cough, measles, etc. I get vaccines even though they are totally useless for me. Vaccines are safe and are definitely safer than measles, mumps, polio, whooping cough, tetanus, etc. If you can't fathom that a healthy child is more important than you having control, perhaps you should seek therapy.... after getting your child immunized. And yes, I judge you for not getting your child vaccinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment