Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Proper Handwashing

I must say, one of the greatest things I saw at the conference was the amount of handwashing. I'm not talking the splish-splash a lot of people do coming out of the restroom. Oh no. This was full contact, soap-and-water, honest-to-goodness excellent handwashing.

To be honest, I'm often grossed out by people's lack of hygiene. I mean, I'm no paragon in this area, but I do wash my hands like a pro. It's so important for the prevention of all sorts of nasty buggers. It's the most effective way to protect yourself from TB, C-Diff and a bajillion other nasties.

So good job, IDF Conference attending women! I saw you wash your hands and wash them well.

For more information on the benefits of proper handwashing, visit the CDC's handwashing website.

No comments:

Post a Comment