Monday, January 9, 2012

Sinus Complications

Today I had IVIG. I also have another sinus infection. At least that's what seems to be happening. I have a prescription for Cipro that I am to fill and start taking on Wednesday if I'm not feeling better.

The doctor and I discussed the increased infections I've been having, and we've come to the conclusion that there is more testing in my future. Basically, we'll treat this infection then see how long it takes for me to get another one. When I get the next one, especially if it is soon after stopping antibiotics, I will go in for an x-ray of my sinuses so we can see if there's anything structural that could be causing my issues. If there is that possibility, we'll go from there as to what happens next. I'm over all this and wish I could just fix it. Quickly and permanently. I'm tired of being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment